Waldrop Home Protection Plans
Save up to 70% on your Heating & Cooling Costs!
- Extending your equipment’s lifespan
- Increasing Efficiency
- Improving comfort
- Lower Operating costs
- PRIORITY customer status
- Improving your Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)
- 10% discount on repair services
- Standard and Extended Warranty compliance
- Improved safety
- Less of those expensive and inconvenient service calls.
- Year round peace of mind!
Save Money, Maintain Comfort
- 1. Have Waldrop evaluate your system's efficiency.
- 2. Sign up for the Waldrop Home Protection Plan
- 3. Start saving money & stay cool and comfortable all year long!
Home Protection Plan Details
Each partner in the Waldrop Home Protection Plan gets (2) Precision Tune-Ups (One Heating and One Cooling) which include:
- A check of all electrical connections
- A check of starting capabilities
- Check voltage and amperage on motors
- Lubrication on moving parts where required
- Safety controls check-out
- Check & Clean of the condenser coil (Spring Only)
- Clean Condensation drain (Spring Only)
- Validation of Operating Pressures
- Check refrigerant charge levels
- Includes one pound of refrigerant per service (if needed)
- Check and adjust blower components
- Check for adequate air flow distribution
- Check for proper operating temperatures
- A check for thermostat calibration
**NOTE: Precision Tune Ups are scheduled all through out the year based on multiple factors such that it allows for the proper checks of your system in the heating and cooling modes. October and April are very popular months for requesting Precision Tune Up work by customers, while this logic seems perfect on the surface, these months may not be perfect for your system. Call us today and let Waldrop schedule the appropriate time for your system based our expertise and years of experience maintaining thousands of systems in upstate South Carolina and western North Carolina.